We're excited to have Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Dopp
Re:New Wiki Edit
It looks like this could be a great wiki! Let me know what you need me to do, and I would be happy to help! :D Chainoffire
I don't know a lot about AC, but yes I'm still intersested. Sorry about the lack of activity, I haven't gotten to touch a computer in the last 4-5 days. I'll look around and see what I can do :D I'm not on any other wiki's besides the keyhole, (besides KH fanon, but that's only for my RP character.) but I'll put a notice on my talkpage on the keyhole. Chainoffire
I just read the comments below, and your recent blog post. Is this wiki shutting down, or are you going to go through with this? Chainoffire
=.= Not good idea Edit
This wiki is a bad idea. No offence, but it won't work... FaliusKonogami 19:22, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Is Multiplayer mode so advanced to make a wiki for just it? I never played Multiplayer of AC, because I never had an AC WITH multiplayer... FaliusKonogami 19:37, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
You're an easy one to get mad! Well, if it is, then of course wiki may be great. I advice you to read some coding guides on Wikia Community and get a photoshop master, like RoxasXIIILK from The Keyhole. Learn some codings and make the PSM (Photoshop Master) to make you a nice image of AC as your background. Then add infoboxes, navs and photos, and that's all you need to make a small wiki a great proffesional one! FaliusKonogami 20:44, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, your idea is a good one. Let's forget about it. FaliusKonogami 12:01, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
you need one in thought this would be perfect
talk to me if you need anything elese you can fnd me here http://wikads.wikia.com/wiki/Wik_ads_Wiki if you need help apilying it i can help with that to A.r.s.h. is every where but nowhere at the same time (talk) 17:15, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
i gave a teemporary logo until the the one is made
I'll let you know if I know any people who would help. Ezio Auditore 22:08, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
I'd be glad to if you'd have me. And I do not know how to change the pictures though I'm trying to find out, I'll let you know when I do. Ezio Auditore 03:19, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
I just found out how to change the pics on badges. Ezio Auditore 03:23, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Do you mind if I also changed some names to some of the Multiplayer Achievements titles? Ezio Auditore 13:06, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I am thinking about changing: Lucky Edit to Needle in a Haystack, The Creator to Abstergo Employee of the Month, the one with creating the user page to Synchronization Established and thats what I've got so far. Ezio Auditore 17:49, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, but school has been keeping me very busy lately. I'll start adding pages asap. I think possible though may be in the morning. Ezio Auditore 08:56, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
I was thinking, since Ezio influenced a large amount of multiplayer whether it be abilities, skills, weapons and most of all killing the avatars themselves a page should be included about him, though only where it concerns the avatars weapons of abilities. Tell me what you think please. Ezio Auditore 00:30, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Well, I think it might take a while for me to compose the page so I right not be on for a bit, okay? Ezio Auditore 21:39, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
I just thought, as I was composing the page, we should make an Altair article and include his codex.Ezio Auditore 00:23, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Do you forget Haras? Or Altair's Codex, and that the agents used alot of Altair's inventions? I planned it to be more like the Ezio page: contains only things that had to do with the agents, nothing more or less. I mean no disrespect when I state this, however. Ezio Auditore 23:53, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
13 years. Why do you ask? Ezio Auditore 15:09, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
I thought you were older, for the same reason. Ezio Auditore 15:31, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
Also while we are on the subject of assassins, what category are we going to put the sentinel under?Ezio Auditore 23:49, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
I saw your reuest on the Admin Support Team page. Now I'm not a Wikia helper, but I could give you some pointers of what you may wish to have on your main page.
- A description of the purpose of the wiki. Where it may seem obvious that a multiplayer wiki is about the multiplayer of the game, think about what could be added to talk about. Like tactics, or places to swap friend codes. (Never played the game) This may work better as a more social wiki. One where people talk about the game regarding more than just the multiplayer feature. Celebrate when people talk about their experiences of the game. Network with game review sites to gain a better SEO. Have discussions and polls.
- Sometimes a wiki just needs to start somewhere, without users, but some plans set in place. Share those plans on the main page. Like, we celebrate the social aspects of AC. Where other wikis have facts and stats, we have opions and observations by fans and researchers alike. Multiplayer is where it starts, the connection between Multiple Players is where it ends. Join the players and fans of the game today!
- I recommend a banner at the top of the wiki. I was thinking a cropped version of one of the two pictures already there, maybe just chest-to-head shots in a banner at the top. An idea, I can show you later.
- Institute all of the social features wikia offers. Message wall, chat, achievements, polls, top 10 lists and everything in between. Get the people talking.
- Network. Like mentioned earlier, find a decent game reviewing website, and have them review the game. Invite a discussion back on this wiki. Go to wikis that allow you to create new games, and write an article on a game based on AC.
- Ask me more if you're interested. I'm not a master at this, but I've found a few things that seem to work. Others back up my theories as well.
PS. One level of the communication based achievements should be "Conspiracy" or something.
I can't help too much right now, kinda busy with school. But here's what you can do.
- Look for these kind of websites.
- Put one of these (this, this, or this) on your main page. The last looks good as is, the first needs everything but the characters/names removed and the second one needs to have the characters put into one scene. I recommend have the last one on your main page right now. Put it in a simple picture frame the width of the page. Then have a description of the site underneath. A wiki is more appealing if it shows you right away what it needs. Users will come later.
Yes, in about 5-10min. Ezio Auditore 21:59, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, but sadly for this wiki no multiplayer news.Ezio Auditore 23:04, June 4, 2012 (UTC)I was wrong about multiplayer heres the vid:
What do you think we can do to get more people to contribute to the wiki? Ezio Auditore 23:43, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
What do you think about a Abstergo Favicon? How about this? Ezio Auditore 03:00, June 7, 2012 (UTC)I was just trying to show the connection with the series. The abstergo website has the abstergo favicon and I didn't want to copy it. Here, will this one work? Ezio Auditore 18:05, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry about the inactivity, I think my computer got/has a virus, as it isn't working. I should be on again and working within the week. Ezio Auditore 1459 08:58, July 31, 2012 (UTC)